Sunday, January 20, 2013

Know Me Better #2

 
This weekly meme is hosted by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions to answer and invites us to do the same.
 
This week's Questions:
 

10 words that describe yourself?
Favorite TV Shows?
If you could take over the world, would you?
Who was the first boy you kissed?
How do you unwind?

 
 
10 words that describe yourself?
Happy
Quiet
Quirky
Procrastinator
Perfectionist
Calm
Easy-going
Smart
Caring
Thoughtful
 
Favorite TV shows?
I am totally in love with Criminal Minds, I watch it every week when the new episodes air as well as any time I come across reruns on tv. I also really like Pretty Little Liars, CSI and NCIS. A guilty pleasure show I watch all of the time is Amish Mafia, I'm not sure why but I find it entertaining.
 
If you could take over the world, would you?
I definitely would not. I would not want to have to take care of that many people, my life is busy enough.
 
Who was the first boy you kissed?
His name was Chris and I was 12 or 13 at the time. It's not really memorable since he turned out to be not a nice person.
 
How do you unwind?
I mostly read to unwind. I will also either watch Criminal Minds, a movie or play with my Yorkshire Terrier (he's great at making me unwind).
 
It's your turn now! Share one or more answers to these questions in the comments or post on your own blog and link them up here!
 


2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of similar answers to the taking over the world question, I guess when I read it I didn't think my life would be like it is right now. I figured it was in the case that I could and everything was perfect just to know if I would or not.
    I never meant to say I thought I could take over it with my life as it is or thought I'd be capable of having that big a responsibility.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NCIS and just starting to get into CSI.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete