Monday, May 13, 2013

August is now the month of Middle Grade

 
 
If you guys didn't know this, I'm part of this completely awesome collab blog over at The Raven Readers and we've declared August to be the month of Middle Grade. We're going to be challenging ourselves to read Middle Grade books throughout the month and we'd like to invite you to join us. We're going to have interviews and a few giveaways (I'll be hosting at least one so be on the lookout for that) and there will be tons of awesome reviews.
 
I'm really hoping to shoot for Level 3: Movin' UP. This means that I'll attempt to (and hopefully complete) 15 MG books.
 
I'll update the books I plan on reading as we get closer to the event since I have to figure out which ones I'm going to go with but stop by this post to find out the rules and I hope to see you taking part in this awesome event!




 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really cool idea!!! I might have to sign up!!

    ReplyDelete