Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #18

 
 
AsylumTitle: Asylum
Author: Susan Vaught

Series: N/A
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Expected Publication: February 18, 2014


Never, Kentucky is not your average scenic small town. It is a crossways, a place where the dead and the living can find no peace. Not that Forest, an 18-year-old foster kid who works the graveyard shift at Lincoln Hospital, knew this when she applied for the job. Lincoln is a huge state mental institution, a good place for Forest to make some money to pay for college. But along with hundreds of very unstable patients, it also has underground tunnels, bell towers that ring unexpectedly, and a closet that holds more than just donated clothing....When the dead husband of one of Forest's patients makes an appearance late one night, seemingly accompanied by an agent of the Devil, Forest loses all sense of reality and all sense of time. Terrified, she knows she has a part to play, and when she does so, she finds a heritage that she never expected.


 
Why I'm Waiting:
This sounds so creepy and awesome. I love books that have secrets and the fact that it takes place in a mental hospital just makes the creep factor higher and then you throw in ghosts and this is bound to be one creepy story.
 

What are you guys waiting on this week? Leave me a link below and I'll check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome choice! This one sounds really good. I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really cannot wait for this one.

      Thanks! I actually made it myself ^.^

      Delete
  2. Sounds creepy good!
    Here is my WOW
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-styxx-by-sherrilyn.html

    ReplyDelete